MIA is actively looking for an artistic Photographer to accompany our customers to various cities and countries around the world. We expect our photographers to not just take photos but be able to tell great stories with their snaps. An ideal candidate for this positon is passionate about exploring and learning cultures of different countries around the world and open to learn and enjoy the company of our clients and their personalities.
Please read more about our company and our goals here: (‘about us’ page Link)
If you share our passion to travel the world and show others the adventures this world has to offer, please apply today. We look forward to have you grow within our company
Overall Responsibilities: Tour photographers will shadow our clients to various tour destinations and capture as well as record our clients at touristic spots.
- Regularly informing our clients about the itinerary for each tour and ensuring that day to day planned activities occur in an scheduled manner- including transportation and accommodation.
- Familiarizing yourself with the culture and history of the tour destinations.
- Making sure that the group adheres and follows local laws, regulations, or rules of specific destinations.
- Follow all safety guidelines and ensure that guests remain within designated areas.
- Responding to emergency situations: Providing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or first aid to tourists if needed; remaining calm during stressful situations; and handling a group of panicking people.
- Record and report daily activities to immediate supervisor.
- Prior experience as a Photographer is advantageous.
- Demonstrated social media proficiency, especially in the field, including an active presence on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Must be flexible with schedule, reliable and dependable.
- Candidates with multilingual background will be given preference.
- Converse effectively with large groups of people of various ages, educational, ethnic and economic backgrounds
- In an effort to keep up with our clients of all ages, candidate must be in good physical condition to take part in outdoor activities such as hiking, trekking, kayaking and other adventures, stand for extended periods of time, able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and obtain CPR first aid certification within 3 months of joining.
- Full-time, Part-time, Internship.
- Paid in Salary or per day depending on experience and job type.